- a related to the hypersensitivity known as anaphylaxis
- The injection counteracts anaphylactic shock, a potentially deadly allergic reaction that results in closed airways and can be triggered by mere contact with a nut-based product.
- For Jill Mindlin, watching her 5-year-old daughter suffermore times than any parent shouldthrough an anaphylactic reaction to dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, or seeds is .
- But this was the first death reported due to "anaphylactic shock," i.
News & Articles
- Rescue dog rescues owner
A little over three months after being rescued from the Fluvanna County SPCA, Chilly, a pit bull mix, saved her owner, Heidi Parker, from anaphylactic shock.
June 27, 2013 - The Central Virginian
- Bee attack sends Tampa man to hospital
Thomas O'Berry says he is lucky he didn't die. He was outside while someone working on his lawn disturbed a bee hive. The bee attack sent him into anaphylactic shock and into the hospital for six days, the first two in a coma.
June 27, 2013 - ABC Action News Tampa Bay
- Ben Bernanke in UPI.com
We came very, very close to a depression ...... The markets were in anaphylactic shock,Bernanke told Time. "I'm not happy with where we are, but it's a lot better than where we could be."
- Demetri Martin in Film.com
Ideally, the FDA should have exterminated these critter-based colorings altogether. The only way people can determine that they are sensitive to them is to suffer repeated reactions, including potentially life-threatening anaphylactic... Michael Jacobson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_F._Jacobson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFV2y5xi5IBiQQy6DfB5ekbVmtDSg Scientific American http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm%3Fid%3Dbeetle-juice-is-your-food-bugged-2009-01-09&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF3-r3cjydvHOjPPnHCXlKmGuEQtw Jan 9, 2009
3615 5272 anaphylaxis Some stats. I'm 5'11, I dropped out of law school. I have extensive food allergies, seafood, poultry, nuts. It's pretty serious, anaphylaxis, it could kill me, but I'm still pretty tough despite that," Martin, 35, says. "If I avoid those...