- a relating to anemia or suffering from anemia
- s lacking vigor or energy
- A young slip of a girl, anaemic, wan, ghosty-eyed? Frederick George Lee bares his flesh, lets his stout heart pump good red blood into the sufferer's frame and for his office .
- THE WISDOM TOOTHA clerk's anaemic character and how he strengthened it with a memory of his boyhood.
- This constitutes either falsehood or an anaemic revival of his 1925 alibi, when he was in a similar difficulty for a similar offense.
News & Articles
- Egypt investment minister aims for 7 pct growth in two years
By Patrick Werr CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian Investment Minister Yehya Hamed said on Monday he aimed to boost Egypt's anaemic economic growth to as high as 7 percent in two years by improving the environment for private investors. He said he would work out reconciliation agreements with business people who had fled abroad or were suffering legal problems since the 2011 uprising that ousted Hosni ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Juande Ramos in Fox Sports
Unfortunately there is not much time for work,Ramos said. "It's not easy but if we make anaemic improvements to the team, we will already be much more ahead."
- Stephen Roach in B92
We have to face up to the fact that the recovery, when it comes, later this year or early next year, is going to be anaemic,said Stephen Roach, Morgan Stanley's Asia chairman.
- Richard Lambert in Telegraph.co.uk
Mr Lambert, who had previously been relatively optimistic about the British economy, warned that growth prospects through 2009 and into 2010 look "no better than anaemic".