- n a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- His father is a Princeton alumnus and a very powerful politician.
- And one author on the list is actually a PTI alumnus: James Agee, who reviewed movies and books for the magazine in the 1940s and is represented by A Death in the Family.
- Though he is an alumnus of Eton and Oxford, his family is middle-class.
- Les Miles in Forbes
Coach (nyse: COH - news - people ) Carr was a great coach at Michigan,Miles said in Baton Rouge, La. "As an alumnus of that school, I am happy for the things coach Carr did there."
- Ron Guenther in USA Today
This is an extremely emotional day for people on both sides of the issue, but the decision announced today ends a two-decade long struggle surrounding Chief Illiniwek on this campus ...... ,Guenther said. "Personally, as an alumnus and...
- Mike Rann in Adelaide Independent Weekly
Julia was raised in Adelaide, where her family still lives,he said. "Like my kids, she is a proud alumnus of Unley High School. She knows SA and its issues. I've known Julia for years and have worked with her on many issues, including...