- n a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum
- n a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum
- n a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- n a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things)
- Founder Frank and his partner, Jeff Shelstad, another Prentice Hall alum, say the company plans to forgo advertising on the site and instead make money by selling supplemental .
- So he forces Liz to hire Tracy Jordan (SNL alum Tracy Morgan), a wild and (literally) crazy comic who has starred in such Wayansesque hit movies as Who Dat Ninja? and Black Cop .
- Gore's groupies in the Geographic rotunda responded to him in the way high school students greet a returning alum who has surpassed expectations, but that glamour tarnishes quickly .
- Randy Foye in Washington Post
It was good to see the seniors and let them know I appreciate it as a Villanova alum and just to keep it up,Foye said on Wednesday.
- Rick Neuheisel in ESPN
I have been contacted and, as an alum, I want what's best for them. And if I can help I would certainly be excited,Neuheisel told The Associated Press in Owings Mills, Md., where he was helping prepare the Ravens for Sunday's game at the...
- Wes Welker in SportingNews.com
That goes without saying right there,Welker said Wednesday. "I definitely have to take care of my end (Sunday). I'm just a fan now, just a proud alum now."