- s broad in scope or content
an all-embracing definition
- A bookish man with a scholar's habits and a general's tactical instincts, Lenin introduced to the 20th century the practice of taking an all-embracing ideology and imposing it on .
- They are also the custodians of perhaps the most enduring and all-embracing pop-culture phenomenon of our time.
- Resentment over these glaring imbalances is coupled with an even deeper sense of frustration at the all-embracing system of apartheid that perpetuates the inability of nonwhites .
News & Articles
- Ruling made sacred profane, secular holy
Thanks all-wise, all-knowing, all-embracing Supreme Court Five. Thanks for showing us that true intellect begins with sentiment and not in the seat of reason. Thanks for designating the traditional peoples of the world as gay haters.
July 2, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Segolene Royal in Scotsman
We have six months of work before us. They will be used in an intensive and all-embracing fashion,Royal said, promising to consult widely as she built up her campaign.
- Dmitry Medvedev in Christian Science Monitor
In the 21st century the country again needs an all-embracing modernization and this will be our first experience in modernization based on the values and institutions of democracy,Medvedev said. "Instead of an archaic society, where...