- s including everything visible in one view
a panoptic aerial photograph of the missile base
a panoptic stain used in microscopy
- s broad in scope or content
a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner
- But his goals are suitably panoptic.
- It should be followed by a fast 500 elevator trip to the top of the towers at the New York State pavilion, where one gets a panoptic, 360 aerial fix on the fair, standing on a .
- But where is the panoptic work which would survey the between-wars generations that carried catastrophe in their bones like a disease? An unlikely candidate has addressed himself .
News & Articles
- Summerville company purchases Panoptic Payroll in Mount Pleasant
A payroll and labor management company based in Summerville has acquired a Mount Pleasant payroll services company. AAP , which is headquartered in Summerville and provides human resources services nationwide, purchased Panoptic Payroll for an undisclosed sum, said President William Streyffeler in a news release.
June 18, 2013 - Charleston Regional Business Journal