- n an atomizer to spray paint by means of compressed air
- v paint with an airbrush
The old car looks like new now that we airbrushed it
- Though she spent hours testing the airbrush device on her managers' faces, then some hours more in extravagant costumes and uncomfortable poses, Hamasaki is wide-eyed and wired .
- Magazines routinely airbrush out nipples on fully clothed (but presumably chilly) models.
- By week's end, the sole confirmed taker was Paris' France Dimanche, which says that it paid only the "usual price" and promises to airbrush Jackie into a bikini.
News & Articles
- YMCA day camp
Artist, author, educator and speaker Malcolm McCrae of Sikeston shows a YMCA day camper how to use the airbrush tool Thursday at the YMCA of Southeast Missouri in Sikeston. McCrae conducted an airbrush painting activity with the fourth through seventh graders who attend the summer day camp.
June 14, 2013 - Standard Democrat
- Airbrushing ‘Bans’ Become Full-Blown Marketing Ploy
First Seventeen publicly "banned" the use of Photoshop last year, and then there was the "did she or didn't she" kerfuffle over Beyoncé's ads for H&M last month. Now British retailer Debenhams announced yesterday that they'll no longer airbrush their lingerie advertisements. The store's website proclaims that they're doing so as ... More »
June 14, 2013 - New York Magazine
- UK Retailer Vows to Not Use Airbrushing on Lingerie Models
A popular lingerie store in the UK is now refusing to airbrush their models in a new plan they hope will inspire other companies to follow. Debenhams will now feature models without airbrushing or any editing, showing women in their natural state and without all of the photo-enhancing techniques. They "want to help customers feel confident about their figures without bombarding them with ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Lindsay Lohan in NDTV.com
On her Twitter.com page, she wrote: "Didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend? It had nothing to do w/(with) court...... it's an airbrush design from a stencil."
- Nick Clegg in Times Online
Mr Clegg added: "The two old parties, they are conspiring to airbrush the recession out of this election. Labour, so we don't blame them for the damage they have done, the Conservatives, so they don't have to come clean about the cuts and the tax...
- Hugh Hefner in Stuff.co.nz
But when asked if he'd give Kelly a centrefold by Britain's Closer magazine, Hugh replied: "I can't see it happening somehow - we don't airbrush to that extent."