aircraft : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Before disembarking, the travelers stripped the aircraft of most detachable memorabilia, including seat-number plaques and safety instruction cards.
- The downing of the aircraft was "a barbaric act," Prime Minister Mohammed Nawaz Sharif fumed at a service in Mehran honoring the dead airmen.
- Carriers support and operate aircraft that engage in attacks on airborne, afloat, and ashore targets that threaten free use of the sea; and engage in sustained operations in .
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in Forbes
Anyone that is complaining about the planes just wants to complain,Schwarzenegger replied angrily to a question Wednesday. "The fact is that we could have all the planes in the world here - we have 90 aircraft here and six that we got...
- Chew Choon Seng in The Money Times
A jubilant Chew Choon Seng, chief executive of Singapore Airlines, said in a speech before the departure, "This is indeed a new milestone in the timeline of aviation. This is the first totally new big aircraft to be designed and built since the...
- President Bush in CNN
Russia must stop its bombing campaign, cease flights of Russian aircraft in Georgian airspace and withdraw its ground forces from Georgia,Obama said.