- n an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- Yukio Ozaki, 95, donor of Washington's famed cherry trees; of an intestinal ailment; near Yokohama.
- The research proved to be a watershed in the study of the disorder and Fuller's name was forever linked with modern understanding of the ailment.
- Lillian Lamont MacMurray, 45, wife of Cinemactor Fred MacMurray, 44, (Double Indemnity); of a heart ailment; in Santa Monica, Calif.
News & Articles
- Cashman not counting on Youkilis to return
Kevin Youkilis is on the 15-day disabled list for the second time this season with a back ailment, and Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said that the team cannot count on his return.
June 17, 2013 - New York Yankees
- Study: Nerve stimulation might ease fibromyalgia pain
An implanted device that zaps the nerves at the nape of the neck — shown effective in treating some people with migraines — may also help ease the ache of fibromyalgia, an ailment that causes widespread body pain and tenderness.
June 17, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- Teixeira aggravates wrist, heads back to N.Y
New York first baseman Mark Teixeira already has missed 53 game this season because of a wrist ailment and that number will increase come Sunday.
June 16, 2013 - The SportsXchange via Yahoo! Sports
- Wasim Akram in Daily News & Analysis
She has a brilliant team of people behind her who made her into a victim and complained about whatever ailment it was, whether it was mental -- because she was visited by a shrink ...... or the 400 people that got a staph infection before she got... Michael Musto http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Musto&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGbg3tPzLxfrxkqF9uzqy3pNSPjyQ WESH.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wesh.com/entertainment/13461053/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHx_bgT_PbqC6XWog_B5Oi5NofE-Q Jun 7, 2007
2254 2978 ailment The doctors of Lahore hospitals took no pain while treating Huma and they failed to diagnose her ailment. They were more interested in making money as after their failure to cure Huma, they asked me to pay 150,000 dollars to arrange an air...
- Amitabh Bachchan in NDTV.com
Many have inquired after Aishwarya's health. Thank you. She repairs well and even though there are some remnants of the ailment persisting, she has decidedly improved in her condition,Amitabh posted on his blog www.bigb.bigadda.com.