- s characteristic of the fields or country
- s (of behavior) rustic and uncouth
the agrestic behavior of a country boy
- David Pybus, a perfumer in London, says agrestic's alternate meaning should qualify it for preservation: "It is used," he says, "in the perfume and flavor industry quite .
- The funniest and most agrestic of all his paintings were, undoubtedly, the cows -- a snook cocked at Picasso's heroic Spanish bulls.
- Matisse's prewar paintings, with their naked figures in glades of pure color, their utterly deceptive, agrestic simplicity, are the link between Poussin's world and the modern one.
News & Articles
- Event Navigation
AGRESTIC 2 year fan appreciation show, free merch, raffles and free pizza and cake for our fans.
Jan. 19, 2014 - Syracuse New Times
- Mary-Kate Olsen in Jamaica Gleaner
Tara is a good Christian girl from Majestic, the new town next to Agrestic,Olsen says. "She becomes Silas' girlfriend, and they kind of bond over smoking pot, and you'll see what happens to this character with everything that is going on....