agronomic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or promoting agronomy
- Settled in Spain, even half the Italian expeditionary force would create a grave agronomic problem.
- The real risk is the person who has no knowledge of agronomic principles and thinks if a certain dose of pesticide is good, then double is better.
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in GulfNews
Covering everything from regulation, supply chain management and market acceptance of GM crops to agronomic, economic and legal liability issues at farm level, this package is intended to make a well-informed contribution to the current debate... Peter McGauran http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_McGauran&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFFmP8k2TVosvPbCsTQ014bPHMuOg Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/GM-crops-get-goahead/2007/08/12/1186857333414.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH5YCizYdBLT6N05SudZVTpmS9qvA Aug 12, 2007
2195 2904 agronomic We must work together to improve agronomic practices, to enhance the ability to utilise rice varieties more effectively. This will help prevent any global food crisis in the longer term," Arroyo said
- Jerry Pate in SunHerald.com
I traveled around and saw how Jack (Nicklaus) built golf courses,Pate said. "My concept of design was to make it strategic and wild-looking as Pete Dye and playable, and have the esthetic and agronomic look as a Jack Nicklaus course. He...