- s characterized by emotion
- The urge is for affectional interchange that goes beyond the anesthetized handshake or the slap on the back.
- Democratic Representative Bella Abzug of New York introduced a bill last March to amend the 1964 Civil Rights Act by adding "affectional or sexual preference" to the proscriptions .
- Like a shell game, this musical teases the eye without stimulating a smidgen of affectional concern.
News & Articles
- BU Issues Tips to Help Prevent the Winter Blues and Depression
Cold weather and the lack of sun can create a climate for depression known as Seasonal Affectional Disorder (SAD). B>U offers the following tips to help make Fall and Winter productive and pleasant. (PRWeb September 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/depression/09/prweb11115530.htm
Sept. 17, 2013 - PRWeb