- n a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- n the ancient Greek inhabitants of Aeolia
- a of or pertaining to Aeolus, the Greek god of the winds; relating to or caused by the wind
- a of or relating to Aeolis or its ancient Greek people
- As one Aeolian executive describes piano-making: "Anything different from what Grandpa built is suspect.
- Mario Siletti's Polonius is consummately aeolian.
News & Articles
- Longwood Gardens' organ contest adds soundscape to landscape
To celebrate the 2011 restoration and rededication of its 80-year-old Aeolian organ, Longwood Gardens will crown the winner of its inaugural International Organ Competition tonight.
June 22, 2013 - The News Journal
- VHA wants Carr, Aeolian developer to partner
Vicksburg Housing Authority officials want Aeolian and Carr Central developer Brownstone to partner with the housing authority in a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development demonstration program.
June 19, 2013 - The Vicksburg Post
- Emm Gryner in London Free Press
Aeolian is more than a venue, it's a community and it's crucial to support the people that make a community of performers, teachers, students, artists, volunteers and writers thrive,Gryner says. "You just have to go to one show there to...