- a of or relating to aviation medicine
- Stapp's first assignment in aeromedical research: to field-test a liquid-oxygen emergency breathing system.
- Ever since I met Besim, I have been promoting the need for a planned aeromedical evacuation chain for people such as him.
News & Articles
- Cave rescue leads to honor for TN Air Guardsman, team
Maj. Keith Evans, of the 118th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron from Nashville, shown in a photograph during a deployment to Iraq. He was awarded the Star of Life Award by the Tennessee Emergency Medical Services for Children Organization.
June 24, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Victor Renuart in United States Army (press release)
Each have unique capabilities,Renuart said, "but some of the ...... tools that NORTHCOM brings would be in the areas, for example, of pre-incident aeromedical evacuation, ...... post-incident airlift support, of added search and rescue...