- v disperse as an aerosol
The bacteria suspension was aerosolized
- v become dispersed as an aerosol
- s in the form of ultramicroscopic solid or liquid particles dispersed or suspended in air or gas
- They're just not going to be re-aerosolized in large enough quantities to provide an inhalation case.
- Some doctors believe that mycobacteria from the pipes are becoming aerosolized in water spray.
- The virus spreads so efficiently from person to person that an agent--presumably immunized--with an aerosolized batch of smallpox in a subway station or a small building could .
News & Articles
- Ploom modelTwo E-Cig Review: Welcome to Flavor Country
No one's going to argue that e-cigarettes aren't a marked improvement over their analog predecessors, but there's got to be a better way to get your fix than by inhaling aerosolized, nicotine-infused polypropylene glycol. The Ploom 2 is that better way. Read more...
July 1, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Helen Caldicott in OpEdNews
Depleted uranium burns on contact,adds Dr. Helen Caldicott, "creating tiny aerosolized particles less than five microns in diameter, small enough to be inhaled."
- Robert Hooks in USA Today
We're looking for aerosolized anthrax,Hooks says. "That's the No. 1 aerosolized biological risk agent."