- v expose to fresh air
- v aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- v impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen
- s (of a liquid) treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification
- s supplied with carbon dioxide
- The London car bombs were fuel-air explosive bombs--designed to produce a huge fireball by igniting aerated liquid gasoline.
- Schwarzman's accounting trial balloon gets thoroughly aerated .
- Called True, the new cigarette is, according to studiously vague company claims, especially designed with a new aerated filter "to deliver reduced tar and nicotine.
News & Articles
- 6 Crisp White Summer Style Picks
Somewhere between Serena Williams’s sharp white blazer at Wimbledon this month and the rising temperatures, crisp, white leisurewear is more appealing than ever. Here are our top-scoring sporty picks. Gap running hat, $20 While picnicking or out for a run, the aerated panels on this snug-fit cap will keep you looking and feeling cool. Banana Republic blazer , $195 A white tailored jacket has the ...
July 19, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Gavin Jennings in Media Newswire (press release)
I've been brought up in an atmosphere where we don't use artificial foods articles, sweeteners, spices, etc. In our home, sugar is called 'white poison'. We use only gur (jaggery). I don't take aerated drinks, chocolates and junk food. And yes, no... Asin Thottumkal http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asin_Thottumkal&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFxBqYF3_1fMBENBaM7uu3KyhgfVg Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14895027%26%3Fvsv%3DHP4&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFoS_1spXDBlBuStZi0_4bS-_GZwg Jun 19, 2009
1680 2325 aerated Synchrotron x-rays allow our leading scientists to see for the first time what happens when mammals take their first breath," Mr Jennings said. "It's not well understood how our lungs go from a fluid to an aerated state when we are born and...
- VS Achuthanandan in Times of India
Achuthanandan said: "Recent studies have shown that aerated soft drinks (Coke and Pepsi) contain pesticide residues that are harmful to humans and the government has decided to ban the sale and production of the soft drinks in the state."