- v call attention to
Please don't advertise the fact that he has AIDS
- v make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- But he will begin signing up attorneys to advertise on the site when the American Bar Association convenes it annual meeting in New York City on Thursday.
- Given the foot traffic on a sleepy brownstone block, the notion of ABC paying people to stealth-advertise the show this way doesn't seem like the greatest idea.
- In fact, many of the flashiest benefits these new walk-away companies advertise are ones homeowners can procure on their own.
- John McCain in TIME
It plays a role in my life,McCain told reporters. "Do I advertise my faith? Do I talk about it all the time? No."
- Jim Calhoun in SportingNews.com
They advertise it as the 40 fastest minutes in basketball,UConn coach Jim Calhoun said on Friday, "And I'm a believer."
- Morris Iemma in The Canberra Times
When it comes to smoking, we'll always err on the side of caution. Tobacco companies advertise their products for one reason - they want more customers. We want them to have [fewer],Mr Iemma said. "So we're going to take them out of...