- v make public
- v call attention to
- The group has filed a lawsuit against a producer at SBS, the television station that helped publicize the existence of the video.
- Cameron (acting as producer), biblical film documentarian Simcha Jacobovici and a handful of their expert consultants were at the Library to publicize Jacobovici's The Jesus .
- Navy officials, who released pictures of the Voge incident last week to publicize the continuing gamesmanship in the Med, reckon that the Soviet skipper did not mean to hit the .
News & Articles
- Calendar for June 16-17
To publicize meetings and events, submit the group's name, meeting time and meeting location in writing no later than three days before the event. All items must include the signature and phone number of the person submitting the information. No meetings or events will be accepted by telephone. Notices may be sent to Lifestyles Calendar, Columbus Telegram, P.O. Box 648, Columbus, NE 68602.To ...
June 16, 2013 - Columbus Telegram
- Yakima police launch prostitution sting
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:00:20 GMT By Chris Bristol Yakima Herald-Republic Yakima police have launched what they say will be a series of stings to crack down on prostitution along North First Street. And to help the effort, they decided Monday to publicize the names and release the photographs of suspects arrested last month for...
June 15, 2013 - Yakima Herald-Republic
- Things to know in East Lansing, Okemos Haslett
Anyone wishing to publicize a non-profit event may submit a short story for our news briefs. Please e-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call 377-1093.
June 14, 2013 - Lansing State Journal
- Diablo Cody in Guardian Unlimited
They're using me to publicize their stupid shoes and NOBODY ASKED ME,Cody wrote on her MySpace blog Friday. "I would never consent to a lame publicity stunt at a time when I already want to hide."
- David Mackenzie in Embassy
I agree that foreign activity in Canada and the rest of the Western world is serious,Mr. MacKenzie said. "And I agree that Canadians need to be educated about it, but that does not mean it is the job of CSIS to decide to publicize...
- Terence Cole in International Herald Tribune
It took no steps to publicize or warn member states of the Iraqi practices and it took no steps to stop the practices,Cole said.