advertently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a careful deliberate manner
- Was the admiral consciously, advertently guilty of the lie? Apparently so.
- Some Wall Street firms may have created an atmosphere for such trading, advertently or not, by failing to maintain the so-called Chinese walls of discretion between their .
- If the comedian had inadvertently ruined her career by quitting his show, he advertently restored it in 1969 when he appeared with his old co-star in a nostalgic special.
News & Articles
- Huckleberries: Below and beyond the call of duty - Sun, 01 Sep 2013 PST
Jennifer Drake says of hubby Ben that he’s always willing to jump in and help someone, “literally and metaphorically.” Ben wasn’t being metaphorical one night last week when Jennifer advertently dropped her cellphone into 15 feet of water at Powderhorn Bay on Lake Coeur d’Alene. The phone had worked its way out of a diaper bag while Jennifer was hurrying to board her father’s boat to beat a ...
Sept. 1, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review