mindfully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a careful deliberate manner
- R stands for respond mindfully: remember that you have a choice, that you are not powerless, and that you don't have to continue the undesired behavior.
- With the recession, people are learning to cook and learning to cook more mindfully, opening their homes to their friends again instead of spending all their private time in public .
- The complete Moynihan: casual elegance, mindfully engaged in explaining the difficult world beyond.
News & Articles
- Corn Moon brings good nighttime fishing
Poor Will’s Clark County AlmanackJuly 14 - 20, 2013Simple attention to the details of nature, as always, helped me keep in sight both my center and my life’s destination and purpose, which was to live skillfully and mindfully each step of the journey.
July 13, 2013 - Springfield News-Sun
- Rowan Williams in BBC News
Dr Williams said: "It is not a question of legislating for schism or providing for schism or whatever - we are there already. A question is how we handle it prayerfully, mindfully and decently and, I would add, hopefully."
- Michael Chertoff in Firehouse.com (subscription)
We want to live mindfully but do not want to live fearfully,Chertoff said, adding that Americans could follow Churchill's exhortation: "We will not flinch or weary of the struggle."
- Dr Andrew von Eschenbach in Bloomberg
We recognize a need to mindfully acknowledge any weaknesses in our organization's process, or infrastructure or culture and then aggressively design and adopt programs to strengthen the FDA enterprise,von Eschenbach said in a conference call.