acoustic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a remedy for hearing loss or deafness
- a of or relating to the science of acoustics
acoustic properties of a hall
- Sharon wraps up the past year's unnerving events in an acoustic song.
- Fred, in his previous releases, played country acoustic guitar.
- This fighter plane is hard to detect via radar, acoustic, electromagnetic or visual signals.
News & Articles
- Acoustic Research Introduces Exclusive "Performance Series" Earbuds for Amazon.com
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Acoustic Research® (AR) announced today that they will be introducing a brand line exclusive, "Performance Series" earbud lineup for Amazon.com ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Acoustic jam band to take place June 18
There will be an acoustic music jam from 7 to 9 p.m. June 18 at St. Joseph's Living Center, 14 Club Road, Windham.
June 12, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Instrumental duo Acoustic Eidolon at Skye Theatre for one performance
Mark Sims photo Acoustic Eidolon, featuring Joe Scott on double neck guitjo and Hannah Alkire on cello, will perform at 7 p.m. Sunday, June 16, at Skye Theatre Performing Arts Center, South Carthage.
June 11, 2013 - The Lewiston Sun Journal
- Peter Garrett in Reuters UK
Modern-day research uses genetic and molecular techniques as well as satellite tags, acoustic methods and aerial surveys rather than grenade-tipped harpoons,Australian Environment Minister Peter Garrett told reporters.
- Meglena Kuneva in BBC News
EU Consumer Affairs Commissioner Meglena Kuneva, said, "I am concerned that so many young people, in particular, who are frequent users of personal music players and mobile phones at high acoustic levels, may be unknowingly damaging their hearing...
- Ryan Adams in ClashMusic.com
11 new solo tunes came out of nowhere,Adams said. "Day after Dio's funeral they just fell out. Soft mellow acoustic jams - lots of New Orleans scenery and vibe from the trip."