- s willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest
too acquiescent to challenge authority
- But Japan's consumers are snapping out of their acquiescent ways.
- If Doyle believes that an acquiescent wife is the key to happiness, I suspect she assumes that husbands are domineering and want to control their wives.
- Since her day the archipelago has been popularly regarded, at least by tabloid readers, as a lovers' Eden, with hibiscus and orchids everywhere and acquiescent beauty under every .
News & Articles
- CAT Dead As Chanos Says "Best Short Idea"
While Chanos' last year's short on HP has not been a tremendous success (yet), it seems the market is more acquiescent to the famous China bear's short call on CAT (among other things due to its infamous major exposure to China). As we noted in detail most recently first two months ago and then one month ago , things at the industrial company are not going at all well, but Chanos notes some more ...
July 17, 2013 - Zero Hedge