quality quality /ˈkwɑ lə ti/
- (n) a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- (n) an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
- (n) a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something
- (n) high social status
- (n) (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- (adj) of superior grade
- (adj) of high social status
- We would prefer that you deliver a quality product and we are prepared to wait for it a little longer.
- The picture quality was bad and it was difficult to make out the fingerprints from that photograph.
- Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA), a Smithers Group company, has received accreditation from ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS) 18001, ANSI/AIHA Z10, and CSA Z1000on June 13, 2013 Source: SafetyOnline
- Summary: This position evaluates and proposes new quality procedures in order to ensure company manufacturing, safety and quality standards are being met. Conducts internal audits of various systems in order to evaluate compliance. Plays key role in the meeting of all Quality departmental goals.on June 12, 2013 Source: Rigzone
- Quality Systems, Inc. announced today that its management plans to present its corporate story at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference.on June 12, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- That kind of judge, Obama explained, will have empathy: "I view the quality of empathy, of understanding and identifying with people's hopes and struggles as an essential ingredient for arriving at just decisions and outcomes."on May 24, 2009 By: Barack Obama Source: New York Times
- "We worked to build a balanced, common-sense package that ensures quality, affordable coverage and doesn't add a dime to the deficit," said Baucus, borrowing a line from President Barack Obama.on Sep 16, 2009 By: Max Baucus Source: Salt Lake Tribune
- "Spain is still ruling supreme in Europe but, in terms of quality, I think we have improved, big time," Klose said Sunday. "A few years ago, people kept saying, 'Isn't it a shame there aren't any new generations coming through? We've no...on Jul 5, 2010 By: Miroslav Klose Source: The Associated Press