economic value economic value
- (n) the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- He also became an avid disciple of the idea of economic value creation--a gauge of success that eliminates accounting gimmicks.
- For years the Sahara has been regarded by many Europeans as a terra incognita of little economic value or importance.
- A change in accounting can't impact underlying economic value, but it can impact whether or not you are meeting what are at the end of the day arbitrarily set capital requirements.
- TAMPA - The Port of Tampa boasts an economic value that has nearly doubled in seven years, but it has come with one catch: The port now is generating fewer jobs, according to a new study.on June 18, 2013 Source: The Tampa Tribune