- n an expert in the science of economics
- When economist Mark Zandi talks, Washington listens.
- That makes fresher, commonsense visions like those of Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto all the more welcome.
- I am a much better economist for it.
News & Articles
- Fmr. Fed Top Economist Warns of “Bumpy Ride”
The Federal Reserve Bank’s former Chief Economist, David Stockton, warns of a "bumpy ride" ahead. He also criticizes his former employer. Even with a better-performing economy, markets are in for a “bumpy ride”, cautions the Federal Reserve Bank’s former Chief … Continue reading ?
June 14, 2013 - Talking Numbers via Yahoo! Finance
- Economist Fogel, 86, won Nobel for work on slavery
CHICAGO - Robert W. Fogel, a University of Chicago economist whose study of the economics of slavery sparked a furious debate in academia and later helped garner him a Nobel Prize, has died. He was 86.
June 13, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- The Economist Is Wrong About Microsoft
The Economist Is Wrong About Microsoft
June 13, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Barack Obama in AFP
Unfortunately, the middle class has been under assault for a long time,Obama said. "Too many Americans have known their own painful recessions long before any economist declared that there was a recession."
- President Bush in ABC News
Pressed on whether he was concerned that the nation was nearing a recession, Bush said, "You need to talk to an economist."
- Robert Zoellick in Xinhua
Zoellick said in a statement on Monday, "As our first chief economist from a developing country, and an expert on economic development and particularly agriculture, Justin Lin brings a unique set of skills and experience to the World Bank Group."