beauty beauty /ˈbju ti/
- (n) the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- (n) a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (n) an outstanding example of its kind
- Two Texans give beauty contestants their winning form.
- A few times every century, a great beauty is born.
- Najibullah Zazi went from Pakistan to suburban Denver beauty shops in a hunt for the supplies and skill to make hydrogen peroxide bombs.
- Ulta Beauty shares soared Wednesday after the beauty products retailer reported stronger-than expected fiscal first-quarter profit and revenue. THE SPARK: The company formally known as Ulta Salon, Cosmetics ...on June 12, 2013 Source: Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Ulta Beauty Profit Up 20%; Details Weak Guidance - Updateon June 12, 2013 Source: Nasdaq
- Ulta Beauty today announced financial results for the thirteen week period ended May 4, 2013 , which compares to the same period ended April 28, 2012on June 12, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
Wiki Images for beauty
- "We need a long-term plan to restore the unique beauty and bounty of this region," Obama says. "The oil spill represents just the latest blow to a place that has already suffered multiple economic disasters and decades of environmental...on Jun 29, 2010 By: Barack Obama Source: Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
- And some of the most memorable moments were the lighter ones, as when former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee joked that the Congress had "spent money like John Edwards at a beauty shop," an allusion to reports that the Democratic candidate had...on May 15, 2007 By: Mike Huckabee Source: Washington Post
- "You definitely feel pressure, but you know, I feel pressure playing for a hundred bucks against a mate. So that's the beauty of the game," said Immelman. "The thing is, you've just got to go out there and play as well as you can play. And...on Apr 12, 2008 By: Trevor Immelman Source: Seattle Post Intelligencer