accrued accrued /ə ˈkrud/
- (adj) periodically accumulated over time
- Recipient of a 1973 bachelor's degree from the Air Force Academy, where he majored in psychology and basic sciences and accrued an array of academic awards.
- Furthermore, Moscow will have to pick up the tab for debts accrued by regional governments.
- That causes us to eat more, which in turn can negate the weight-loss benefits we just accrued.
- For graduates of the class of 2013, the experience of being a college student is now a memory, but the effects of going to college and the loan debt they accrued will stick with them for much longer.on June 13, 2013 Source: LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- More companies offer workers flexibility on the availability and use of their accrued days off.on June 12, 2013 Source: Omaha World-Herald
- By Mark Waite TONOPAH — County commissioners Tuesday agreed to pay the accrued expenses of two more employees who left the sheriff’s department, bringing the total up to $145,159, in an attempt to reduce over-expenditures in the sheriff’s office before the end of the fiscal year. The $29,315 in accrued payouts approved Tuesday for Lt.[...]on June 7, 2013 Source: Pahrump Valley Times
- Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker, who has called for reform of Westminster perks, said: "This will further damage public confidence in the system of parliamentary expenses. A benefit which is accrued because of spending by the taxpayer should be...on Feb 16, 2008 By: Norman Baker Source: Northamptonshire Evening Telegraph
- "It's a special moment from an individual standpoint to be at a number that looks a little bit different than some of the other guys that have accrued a lot of saves," said Hoffman, who's always downplayed his accomplishments. "But our focus...on Jun 6, 2007 By: Trevor Hoffman Source: Forbes
- "Doctors, however, were not adequately informed of the effect this switch would have on costs to patients and health plans," Nixon said. "Moreover, Caremark did not clearly disclose to their client plans that money earned by Caremark accrued...on Feb 15, 2008 By: Richard Nixon Source: Kansas City infoZine