- n (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- n a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- n a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- n someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- n several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- The Norwegian indie Dead Snow pits med students against Nazi zombies But the lowly zombie is making its move.
- The zombie video game Resident Evil 5 shipped 4 million copies during its first two weeks on the market.
- Ti-Femme, a female zombie also under study by Douyon, had been poisoned for refusing to marry the man her family had chosen for her and for bearing another man's child.