- n a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- n (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- n a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- n someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- n several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- The zombie video game Resident Evil 5 shipped 4 million copies during its first two weeks on the market.
- Ti-Femme, a female zombie also under study by Douyon, had been poisoned for refusing to marry the man her family had chosen for her and for bearing another man's child.
- The Norwegian indie Dead Snow pits med students against Nazi zombies But the lowly zombie is making its move.
News & Articles
- 'Korean Zombie' feels bad for Ricardo Lamas
05:13 PM ET 06.19 | Chan Sung Jung, otherwise known as the 'Korean Zombie,' admitted he did feel bad for Ricardo Lamas for getting the title shot over him against Jose Aldo at UFC 163. "I do feel bad about it.
June 20, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Rob Zombie Plans Great American Nightmare Event For Halloween
Halloween is over four months away, but Rob Zombie is ready for it
June 20, 2013 - antiMUSIC
- Brad Pitt Brought The Zombie Apocalypse To Times Square For 'World War Z'
Throughout the storied, troubled production of "World War Z," Brad Pitt has stuck by the epic zombie takeover film, and now that the positive reviews are surfacing, it's beginning to seem like he had the right idea all along. When MTV News' Josh Horowitz caught up with Pitt in Times Square during an event for [...]
June 20, 2013 - MTV
- Antonio in AFP
This is the biggest network of zombie computers ever discovered,the head of a Spanish police unit specialised in tech crimes, Jose Antonio Berrocal, told a Madrid news conference, using the term for PCs that can be controlled remotely by...