- n a young person (especially a young man or boy)
- n young people collectively
youth everywhere rises in revolt
- n the time of life between childhood and maturity
- n early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- n an early period of development
during the youth of the project
- n the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
- For too long, Japan's youth have been a silent minority.
- A substantial share of McGovern's hopes for wresting the White House away from Nixon resides in the youth vote.
- This reproduction photo shows Senator John McCain in a military uniform during his youth.
- Barack Obama in Prison Planet.com
In reference to a conversation Obama said he once had with Byrd the president noted: "He said, 'There are things I regretted in my youth. You may know that.' I said, 'None of us are absent some regrets, senator. That's why we enjoy and seek the...
- Osama bin Laden in Ottawa Citizen
I tell every young man among the youth of Islam: it is your duty to join the caravan until the sufficiency is complete and the march to aid the High and Omnipotent continues,said Mr. bin Laden.
- Ernie Grunfeld in The Associated Press
We're trying to build with youth and we're fortunate to get a player of his caliber,Grunfeld said. "He gives us another very versatile player in the frontcourt. He runs the floor very well, an outstanding outside shooter who can stretch...