- n the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
- While the Pixarians aren't really boys, they are guys (all the top creative types are male) who radiate a benign youthfulness.
- He has just finished plunging his muzzle into ice water, a ritual of his that, it is said, accounts for much of his eerie youthfulness.
- Their youthfulness as a society, sense of separateness from the rest of China, colonial history and disappointment at administrations that have failed to protect many structures of .
- Phil Mickelson in International Herald Tribune
We played with a lot of heart and a lot of emotion today to pull the halve and win out,Mickelson said. "We have a lot of work to do. This is a fun day. I love playing with this guy. Anthony has got this youthfulness to him, and he has a...
- Kevin Garnett in Forbes
We don't have the experience nor the personnel to sort of get us in positions to climb ourselves out,said Garnett, who had 15 points and 13 rebounds. "We sometimes hang our hats on our youthfulness, and sometimes that's a disadvantage."
- Donovan in Times Daily (registration)
It's hard for me to be excited going forward because I don't see things getting fixed,Florida coach Billy Donovan said. "We're 31 games into the season. I'm not going to sit here and talk about youthfulness. None of our guys know what it...