- n an affirmative
The yeas have it
- r not only so, but
I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice
- STATES CITIES Last year, as acting Mayor for 16 weeks after James John Walker's flight, clean-cut, grinning little Joseph Vincent McKee was the idol, the White.
- yea no one should die because they can't afford healthcare but no one should go broke because someone else can't afford healthcare.
- Obama will talk the pants off anyone who is willing to listen to a teleprompter and sing: I'm a Believer, I'm a Believer, yea, yea I'm a Believer.
News & Articles
- Speak Wreck Claims Woman’s Life
SPEAKE, Ala. (WHNT) – A woman has lost her life after a two vehicle wreck in Lawrence County. 28-yea-old Tabitha...
June 13, 2013 - WHNT-TV Huntsville
- CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell steps down
As President Bush’s briefer during the Sept. 11 attacks, an eyewitness to President Obama’s reaction when Osama bin Laden was captured, and a key figure following the resignation of former CIA Director David Patraeus, Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell’s 33 yea …
June 12, 2013 - MSNBC: Field Notes
- Drum corps show comes to Jackson
JACKSON — Youth Education in the Arts (YEA!) will bring marching musicians and performers to central New Jersey this summer when it presents “Drum Corps: An American Tradition” on June 28 at Jackson Liberty High School, 125 North Hope Chapel Road, Jackson. read more
June 11, 2013 - News Transcript
- Brian Kelly in WCPO
Kelly responded, "You would always want it to end with the best story and the best story would be I coach in the Sugar Bowl. But I'm here at Notre Dame now and this is where I want to be. This is where I need to get to work immediately. So yea, the...
- Charles Woodson in ABC News
For them to keep us in the dark and just have us answering a bunch of questions that we can't possibly have a good answer for, I don't think it's fair to us,Woodson said. "I think there needs to be something said, yea or nay for Brett...
- Mike Dunleavy in SI.com
All I know is, we sent two guys there who were playing for us with no (physical) issues,Dunleavy said. "So I don't think it's going to be anything that's going to hold the deal up. But they have until tomorrow to either say `Yea' or `Nay'...