- n the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-one and one
- s being two more than twenty
News & Articles
- Art Shell event reunites old pals
Russel Irving jokes with former UMES classmate and Super Bowl XXII MVP Doug Williams at the Birdies on the Bayou Pairing Party. / Justin Odendhal photo
June 12, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- IOC Launches Sales Process for Broadcast Rights in Asia
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) launched the process for the sale of the broadcast and exhibition rights for territories within Asia* for the XXII Olympic Winter Games (2014) in Sochi, Russia, and the Games of the XXXI Olympiad in Rio (2016), as well as the II Summer Youth Olympic Games in 2014 in Nanjing, China. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- 22nd Century Group’s Preferred Stock Converted to Common Stock and Company Provides Business Update
CLARENCE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--22nd Century Group, Inc. (OTCBB: XXII) announced today that on June 7th all of the company’s Series A-1 Preferred Stock was converted to common stock. The company also provided a business update.
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire
- Bernie Kosar in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
I can't wait for Monday night football at The Q,Gladiators President Bernie Kosar said. "I know the greatest fans in the world will come out and support our guys as we make our run for ArenaBowl XXII in New Orleans."
- Roger Goodell in Reuters Canada
My most vivid memory of Coach Robinson was seeing how pleased he was as he stood in the Redskins' locker room after his former Grambling standout Doug Williams led his team to victory and was named the Super Bowl XXII MVP,said Goodell.