- n an instance of intense argument (as in bargaining)
- v to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively
- v herd and care for
- More and more, all this wrangling over risks and benefits is leading confused parents simply to opt out of vaccines altogether.
- Anatomy of a Leak The bitter wrangling over Joseph Wilson's trip to Niger .
- The former governor talked to PTI about his new book, Howard Dean's Prescription for Real Healthcare Reform, political wrangling over bills circulating in Congress and why .
News & Articles
- Modi Named Chairman Of BJP Election Committee
Panaji: After much wrangling and dissent within, the BJP Sunday announced that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had been named chairman of the election management committee for the Lok Sabha polls.
June 10, 2013 - INDOlink
- The Nightmare on East 73rd Street Is Over: Pavia House Sells for $19.5 M.
Vacant as the day it was born. Nearly two decades after George and Antonia Pavia signed a lease on their Upper East Side townhouse with notoriously litigious tenant James Couri, sparking years of legal wrangling and copious quantities of press, the couple's time at 18 East 73rd Street is finally coming to a close: they've signed a contract to sell the neo-Georgian brick townhouse for $19.5 ...
June 10, 2013 - The New York Observer
- NYC's bee-wrangling detective pressed into service
NEW YORK (AP) - An NYPD detective is being credited with removing about 12,000 bees that suddenly appeared on a Manhattan street. WABC ( http://bit.ly/15Lz6ya ) says Detective Anthony Planakis used his well-honed bee-wrangling skills on Wednesday in the East Village.
June 6, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Barack Obama in BusinessWeek
Obama said "reform has been held hostage to political posturing and special-interest wrangling and to the pervasive sentiment in Washington that tackling such a thorny and emotional issue is inherently bad politics."