- s involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- s spanning or extending throughout the entire world
- s of worldwide scope or applicability
News & Articles
- A First Look at the Watchcase Condos
After more than 20 public hearings, a three year approval process, the world-wide economic meltdown and five years of recession, last Thursday, the Sag Harbor community got its first look at what will eventually be 64 luxury apartments and townhouses at Watchcase, the redevelopment project currently underway to transform the historic Bulova Watchcase factory into condominiums.
June 13, 2013 - The Sag Harbor Express
- ENN Group North America leader says world-wide company committed to develop their projects in Laughlin
LAS VEGAS — Meeting with representatives and supporters of the Laughlin Economic Development Corporation during the fifth annual National Clean Energy Summit at the Bellagio in Las Vegas on Aug. 7, the North American leader of world-wide ENN Group reinforced his company’s commitment to develop the Nevada Clean Energy Eco-Center in Laughlin.
June 12, 2013 - The Laughlin Times
- Documentary Showcasing One Family's Struggle and Triumph With a Rare Genetic Disorder
The world-wide premiere of "The Life We Live" is scheduled to debut on Thursday, June 20 on www.TheLifeWeLiveDoc.com. A heart-felt documentary chronicling the Spooner family's struggle, "The ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Peter Voser in MarketWatch (press release)
Shell's Chief Executive Officer Peter Voser commented: "We are enhancing our world-wide Upstream portfolio for profitable growth, through exploration and focused acquisitions, and through divestment of non-core positions. These acreage additions...
- Lee Scott in Wall Street Journal
While inflation and higher fuel costs are pressuring suppliers, retailers and customers world-wide, we're confident that Wal-Mart is well positioned,Chief Executive H. Lee Scott Jr. said in a statement.
- Charles O. Holliday in Wall Street Journal
We expect that continued growth world-wide from our agriculture and nutrition business segment and growth from all of our segments in emerging markets will more than compensate for a slower US economy,Mr. Holliday said. "We will continue...