world-class : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s ranking above all others
- World-class exhibitions are failing this year on a world-class scale.
- SwimmingAustraliaAge: 20 Stephanie Rice is finding out what life can be like in an Olympic year when you're both a world-class swimmer and world-class swimsuit model.
- The result, he says, is that "instead of having world-class art, world-class architecture, you got installations some of which looked as if they were designed by people whose last .
- Carl-Peter Forster in Telegraph.co.uk
GM Europe President Carl-Peter Forster said in a statement: "Koenigsegg Group's unique combination of innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and financial strength, combined with Koenigsegg's proven ability to create world-class Swedish performance cars...
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Telegraph.co.uk
Ferguson said: "Michael is a world-class forward with a proven goalscoring record at the highest level and that has never been in question. Coming here with the expectations we have is something Michael will relish."
- Warren Gatland in Times Online
Gavin was outstanding for us during the Six Nations last year,Gatland said. "He is one of our world-class players, and when fit, he is always going to be in our thoughts."