- v have amorous affairs; of men
- v to give a (more) feminine, effeminate, or womanly quality or appearance to
- I said, "Do you mean to say if you womanize you are not qualified to be Deputy Prime Minister.
- His co-persuader is Danny Wilde, a new-rich high roller from The Bronx (Tony Curtis), and the two of them womanize and swashbuckle around the Cote d'Azur "in the name of justice.
- Adds his trainer: "He does not smoke, drink, dance, womanizein short, he has no private life.
News & Articles
- Kendrick Lamar, TDE Upset Over GQ Cover Story
Kendrick Lamar has had one helluva year, and is capped off with one of five covers for GQ's "Men Of The Year" issue. In the GQ interview , as noted by TMZ, writer Steve Marsh expressed his surprise over Kendrick's discipline, specifically that he doesn't drink excessively or womanize like other rappers.
Nov. 15, 2013 - Baller Status