feminize : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v assume (more) feminine characteristics
- v to give a (more) feminine, effeminate, or womanly quality or appearance to
This hairdo feminizes the man
- Anthropologists like Berkeley's Alan Dundes are resuggesting that football is "a way of proving one's masculinity"; and, if so, wouldn't losing too steadily feminize a city, and .
- The winners feminize the losers by getting into their end zone.
- But if these have any effect, they also feminize the boy patients.
News & Articles
- Anti-LGBT Activist Slams Churches for Their ‘Effeminate’ Jesus (Video)
Anti-LGBT Activist Slams Churches for Their ‘Effeminate’ Jesus (Video) Politics Religion Weird News Jerry Boykin Family Research Council Executive Vice President Jerry Boykin spoke at a Men's Prayer Breakfast at William Jessup University in Rocklin, CA a few months ago and claimed that Jesus Christ was being feminized by churches when he was really a "man's man." According to RightWingWatch.org ...
Nov. 18, 2013 - Opposing Views