wobbling : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v move unsteadily
- v move sideways or in an unsteady way
- v tremble or shake
- s (of sound) fluctuating unsteadily
a low-pitched wobbling sound
- No, not the wobbling dollar, but a more cheerful and indeed more bankable asset: Kermit the Frog.
- Just as the wobbling economy of the past year made conspicuous consumption a little less conspicuous, it also gave parents an excuse to do what they have wanted to do anyway: say .
- Australian parents are wobbling under the board's gloop.
News & Articles
- China astronauts float water blob in kids' lecture
BEIJING (AP) — Astronauts struck floating martial arts poses, twirled gyroscopes and manipulated wobbling globes of water during a lecture Thursday from China's orbiting space station that's part of efforts to popularize the space program among young people.
June 20, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Chinese astronauts twirl gyroscopes, strike kung fu poses in students' lecture from space
BEIJING — Astronauts struck floating martial arts poses, twirled gyroscopes and manipulated wobbling globes of water during a lecture Thursday from China's orbiting space station that's part of efforts to popularize the space program among young people.
June 20, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Uranus Is Being Chased By Asteroids!
As Uranus speeds in its orbit in the solar system, there are three large space rocks that are in lockstep with the gas giant, according to new simulations. Two of them are wobbling in unstable “horseshoe” orbits near Uranus, while the third is in a more reliable Trojan orbit that is always 60 degrees in [...]
June 18, 2013 - Universe Today
- Sienna Miller in Stuff.co.nz
Sienna, who is reluctant to have plastic surgery, added: "Urgh, the pedestal thing stops me sleeping. Recently, I found myself thinking, 'I'm getting wrinkles. And things are wobbling, I should go to the gym.' Then I was like, 'F**k it!' Actually....
- Clint Hurdle in Forbes
All those plates we had spinning well, they're kind of wobbling a little bit,Rockies manager Clint Hurdle said. "We've got to find a way to get back on track. It's a good time to be going home."
- Mike Weir in Calgary Herald
The ball was wobbling on just about every putt,said Weir, of Bright's Grove, Ont. "If the greens had been cut real short, we might not have been able to play. You could have a three-footer that you had to hit outside the hole and hope the...