- n an upstart who makes conceited, sardonic, insolent comments
- Full House?), you may briefly indulge the strenuously facetious antics, the wisenheimer narration, the cameos by John Travolta and John Candy.
- This wisenheimer, Howard Samuels, didn't have nothing to do since Arthur Goldberg beat him in the Democratic primary for Governor last year, so he up and organizes this Off .
- Leno was always the wisenheimer with the heart of gold.
News & Articles
- Library program teaches children science
LAKE FOREST – "Crisscross, applesauce, everybody get ready for the big show!"Clad in a white lab coat and a pair of thin-rimmed spectacles, Ric Morton took center stage July 25 at El Toro Library in the persona of Professor Wisenheimer, preparing a...
Aug. 14, 2013 - Saddleback Valley News