- s intensely zealous or fervid
fierce white-hot loyalty
- s glowing white with heat
a white-hot center of the fire
- The woman looked at Coulter with white-hot hatred, and Coulter .
- The valuation of a mortgage bond like Jupiter is a white-hot argument.
- She could have left her fans with memories of a white-hot celebrity as Charlie's blondest angel, a solid career playing besieged TV-movie heroines and a volatile private life that .
News & Articles
- Apple Bonds Proven To Have A Nasty Taste
The Financial Times reports Apple bonds lose 9% in six weeks : Investors are nursing losses of up to 9 per cent on Apple ’s record-breaking $17bn bond offering, less than six weeks after the securities landed in their portfolios. The technology giant tapped the white-hot bond market for the largest debt fundraising to date on April 30, but a sharp turn in interest rates has caused a sell-off ...
June 13, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- How the Yasiel Puig Phenomenon is Igniting the Dodgers, City of Los Angeles
In the midst of an absolutely horrible start to the season for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Cuban sensation Yasiel Puig has brought the focus back to Hollywood for all the right reasons thanks to his electrifying start. On the off-chance you haven't seen or heard what he has been doing, Puig , 22, has been white-hot since being called up from Double-A Chattanooga before a series on June 3 against ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- 10 Hours of Market Insanity: The SodaStream Effect
How one little rumor ignited a white-hot run for SodaStream shares, and why it means that this little company can compete with the soda big boys.
June 6, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Robert Gates in New York Times
In an interview, Mr. Gates said he hoped "we are on a path by late fall or early winter that reduces the political temperature sufficiently" so that Iraq is no longer "a white-hot subject in our political campaigns."
- Jason Priestley in Toronto Star
What a honour to host the Geminis,said Priestley. "And an even a bigger honour to be considered 100 per cent, unabashedly Canadian ...... it's never been cooler to be Canadian in Hollywood. We are white-hot there."