- a abounding with or resembling weeds
a weedy path
weedy plants that take over a garden
- s being very thin
- I was a really weedy 11-year-old.
- The Meadowlands location isn't scenic it's surrounded by weedy wetlands, decrepit factories, shipping containers and railroads and Xanadu's developers spent $2 billion on .
- A plastic slide and swing set stand on a weedy corner of the arid hilltop.
News & Articles
- Rosen on Willy Moon: ‘High-Concept Britpop That Works’
Willy Moon, the singer-songwriter who plays the Gramercy Theatre tonight, made me suspicious from the first. When a press release hails a weedy young London-based New Zealander as “Bo Diddley remixed by Swizz Beatz,” the wise critic arches a skeptical eyebrow. When that same New Zealander appears in publicity photos ... More »
June 11, 2013 - Vulture
- Arthur Shapiro in San Jose Mercury News
Now, to count on finding it, I have to go to the east side of the Sierra. It's absolutely astonishing because, as you know, there's no lack of weedy mustard or wild radish,Shapiro added.
- Fiona Bruce in Mirror.co.uk
Bruce, who is 5ft 10in, told The Daily Telegraph that she was still "furious" with herself for not fighting back against what appeared to be "a pretty weedy opponent".
- David Miliband in Times Online
I think we were too weedy for that,Mr Miliband said. "It wasn't really our style."