wbc : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi; an important part of the body's defense system
- Well, maybe because of events like last week's press conference by former wbc title-holder Mike Tyson, who announced that he's ready to return to the ring and is "tired of being .
News & Articles
- BOXING: Banks sharpens up for title defense vs. Mitchell
ECORSE — Johnathan Banks, the WBC International heavyweight champion, returned to his old stomping grounds as he prepares to defend his title June 22 in a rematch against Seth Mitchell (25-1-1) at Barclays Center in New York.
June 12, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- WBC #12 Rolly Lunas Signs with Parra
WBC #2 ranked bantamweight Rolly Lunas (31-8-1, 19KOs) earlier today signed a multi-year managerial agreement with San Diego, CA’s Vince Parra.
June 7, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- WBC logo update
WBC President Jose Sulaiman has unfurled the new logo of the WBC- a much more three-dimensional concept, which seeks to express the joy of a robust fighter at the instant of triumph and glory. Sulaiman said that this new look is much more fresh, modern and able to convey feelings.
June 6, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Terry Francona in AFP
It all started with the WBC,Francona said. "It has become obvious that his velocity wasn't what it was."
- Alex Rodriguez in ESPN
It's really good to get yesterday behind me -- another one of the big steps,Rodriguez said. "For me, now the focus is the WBC."
- Barry Bonds in San Francisco Chronicle
When my name was first announced for the WBC, my gut reaction was that I wanted to play. After much thought and discussion with my family I have decided to remove myself from the upcoming World Baseball Classic roster,Bonds wrote on his Web...