- n the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- n an active struggle between competing entities
- It was real urban warfare, as a modern, well-equipped army met an armed and prepared group of guerrilla fighters intimately familiar with the local terrain.
- South Korean special warfare soldiers participate in a sea infiltration drill in preparation for possible threats from North Korea at a beach in Taean.
- Guerrilla warfare is a part of America's past and its future.
News & Articles
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare coming in spring, planned for PC
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is being planned for PC, producer Brian Lindley told Joystiq at E3. The third-person action game was announced for Xbox One and Xbox 360 at EA's E3 press conference yesterday. Lindley said the game will launch in spring 2014, and that "at the moment we're not announcing any platforms." You know, outside of PC. Garden Warfare was announced with a demo of its ...
June 12, 2013 - Joystiq
- Ethiopia dismisses Egypt's "psychological warfare" on dam
By Aaron Maasho ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - Ethiopia dismissed Egyptian talk of military action against a giant dam it is building on the Nile as "psychological warfare", and said on Tuesday it would defend itself and carry on with the work regardless. Bellicose rhetoric between two of Africa's most populous and fastest-growing nations has raised fears of conflict over water, though both sides are ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Muscle Warfare & Europa Sports Products Launch "SUMMER SLAM" Sales Promotion Initiative!
WELLINGTON, Fla., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Embark Holdings, Inc. (OTC: EMBK) announces today that its wholly owned subsidiary Muscle Warfare, Inc. ("MW") has just finalized the terms of ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- John McCain in The Associated Press
You cannot tell the enemy when you're leaving, when you're in warfare, and expect your strategy to prevail,said McCain, a former Vietnam era prisoner of war who lost to Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election.
- Lt Ehren Watada in Forbes
The wholesale slaughter and mistreatment of Iraqis is not only a terrible and moral injustice, but it's a contradiction to the Army's own law of land warfare. My participation would make me a party to war crimes,Watada said in the video,...