- n the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips
- Henry's King-sized waistline was every bit as legendary as his legacy.
- I think the empire waistline is probably one of her favorite silhouettes.
- Brass, a Falstaffian figure with a temper as big as his waistline, soon decided that Vidal's script was too bourgeois for his taste.
News & Articles
- How Office Life Works Against Your Weight-Loss Goals
The latest research on how office life expands your waistline
June 13, 2013 - BusinessWeek
- The new science of weight loss: Introducing the anti-inflammatory diet
Forget calories, fat, even carbs—in-the-know health buffs are battling a more insidious waistline saboteur.
June 13, 2013 - Fox News
- Stage review: 'You Can't Take it With You'
Anyone who has been out to dinner with me or, worse, seen me in a bathing suit, knows that I love dessert. I have a major league sweet tooth that will eventually be the undoing of my gums, my waistline, and my complexion. After a meal, I may be stuffed, but I pretty much always find room for a sugary treat. The sad irony is that nothing puts me in a crankier mood than a disappointing dessert ...
June 13, 2013 - Journal Inquirer
- President Bush in Atlanta Journal Constitution
My New Year's resolution has become apparent after getting on the scales,Bush said, a bit sheepishly. "I am -- I'm a little overweight. Therefore, I fully intend to lose some inches off my waistline and some pounds off my frame."
- Princess Diana in FOXNews
My husband put his hand on my waistline and said: 'Oh, a bit chubby here, aren't we?' And that triggered off something in me,Diana said.
- David Tennant in Vancouver Sun
I'll wait for the right moment, but I've got the costume hanging up in my wardrobe,Tennant said. "As long as I can keep my waistline and fit into the trousers, never say never."