- n the narrowing of the body between the ribs and hips
- n the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- Big butt, big hips, big breasts, small waist, and long hair.
- For Luciana, the groundwork came early in adolescence, when "all legs and big feet, thick at the waist and thick in the nose," she was taken in hand by her half brother, Rodolfo .
- Rather than slip a punch, the traditional defensive move, it was his habit to sway back, bending at the waist a tactic that appalled the experts.
- Mitch Daniels in NewsOK.com (registration)
This thing came on fast with such a radical deluge of water that people were describing going from a feeling of security to waist-deep water in a matter or 15 or 20 minutes,said Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, who canceled a trade mission to Japan.
- Andy Reid in Gulf Times
I'ma piece of the puzzle here, and by my waist size I'ma big piece, but in reality I'm just a piece of the puzzle,Reid said. "I love Philadelphia . The fans, there is nothing like them. They have just been unbelievable. They're fair. If we...