- a deprived of the rights of citizenship especially the right to vote
- Almost incredible to these voteless tax payers was the very first amendment made in the bill last week by the House.
- When thousands of voteless, propertyless workers the length and breadth of England met in their reading groups in the 1820s to discuss republican ideas and discover the .
- Into the $500,000,000 bill for direct relief to States, reported out by the Manufactures Committee, was tucked a $15,000,000 item for "transients"the voteless, ever-shifting .
- Jerome Corsi in WorldNetDaily
The European Union, which now holds millions of voiceless, voteless Europeans in thrall to a heedless Brussels bureaucracy, was put into place little by little over a 50-year period,Corsi writes, "not by the citizens of the member states,...
- Marian Wright Edelman in USA Today
Children are a voiceless, voteless constituency,said Marian Wright Edelman, president of the Children's Defense Fund. "They don't lobby, and they don't make campaign contributions."
- Martin Luther King in Atlanta Journal Constitution
My dad used to say a voteless people is a powerless people,King said. "We didn't come here to tell someone who to vote for. But we know who is going to represent the people of America."