- n a person addicted to luxury and pleasures of the senses
- s displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- We like bison because it's much leaner than beef but still satisfies that voluptuary jones for red meat.
- The voluptuous voluptuary is the godmother of TV's food babes (Giada De Laurentiis, Top Chef's Lakshmi), but the real appeal of Feasts--and of Lawson's British series, which it .
- It had never occurred to me before how much of the fascination of his work rests on the tension between Bacon the existential desperado and Bacon the voluptuary.
News & Articles
- Gina Gershon’s role of a Lifetime: Donatella Versace
Followers of fashion and fans of camp will rejoice when they see Gina Gershon take on Donatella Versace in a Lifetime movie. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the gay icon and ageless voluptuary will don a blonde wig in “House of Versace” for the story of how designer Gianni Versace...
Aug. 16, 2013 - New York Post
- Richard O Brien in Times Online
He's a drama queen, really,O'Brien says of Frank. "He's a hedonistic, self-indulgent voluptuary, and that's his downfall. He's an ego-driven . . . um . . ."