- n abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will
- The sheer meanness and downright stupidity of the vituperation is an indication of the intellectual bankruptcy of what currently passes for black leadership.
- Perfecting Verbal Abuse Reinhold Aman is the name in pejoration, not to mention invective, vituperation, obloquy, opprobrium, objurgation, abusive epithets and.
- In fact, the object of all this vituperation is a small (5 ft.
News & Articles
- Alex Rodriguez and his persecutors
High moral dudgeon is cheap and easy to manufacture. The capacity for an empathy that attempts to understand another human being first and judge him second is in far shorter supply. Given a situation like the Biogenesis scandal, there will never be a shortage of those willing to cheerlead for the lowest common denominator sentiment out of all the possible responses, to offer further vituperation ...
Aug. 7, 2013 - SB Nation
- Joe Lieberman in WTNH
Lieberman says, "I hope they'll stay involved, I hope some of the vituperation that's been part of the dialog on that said will calm down a little bit. Some of the bloggers by some of the Lamont supporters against me and my positions and others of...
- Alan Paton in Mail & Guardian Online
Alan Paton described the book as "an essay on our condition, as searching as any that has ever been written. Turner writes without vituperation of censoriousness, but rather with a quiet moral authority."
- Michael Holroyd in New York Times
He was more gifted in vituperation and anger than he was in generosity,Mr. Holroyd said of Mr. Laurence in a telephone interview on Friday. "But even in anger, there was someone inside trying to get out. And a number of people, when he...