- n literature in metrical form
- n a piece of poetry
- n a line of metrical text
- v compose verses or put into verse
- v familiarize through thorough study or experience
She versed herself in Roman archeology
- A pro-McCain verse: McCain's the best candidate With Palin as his running mate They'll fight for gun rights, pro life, The conservative right.
- The verse he draws is Numbers 16: 21: "Separate yourselves from this assembly so I can put an end to them at once.
- The verse itself was dexterous, bright but self-indulgent.
News & Articles
- Clyde Carson Enlists Snoop Dogg, Master P For Upcoming 'Playboy' Album
While he calls Snoop his idol, No Limit Records founder Master P delivers a verse for him that he couldn't believe. "I just got a cold verse back from Master P that's cold than a mothaf***er," Carson said.
June 19, 2013 - Baller Status
- Movie review: 'Assaulted' documentary advocates for gun rights
For a gun-rights advocacy documentary that opens with a fluttering American flag and a twangy country vocalist singing " got a gun to keep us strong / that's what our country was founded on " (the next verse violates the Old Testament's Fourth Commandment ... but not the 2nd Amendment), "Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire" is a reasoned counter to Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" and, as ...
June 19, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Download: Verse Simmonds - Fvck Your Feelings 2 (Mixtape)
Singer Verse Simmonds returns with the sequel mixtape, Fvck Your Feelings 2, offering up new tracks and remixes to some latest hits.
June 15, 2013 - Baller Status
- Urban Meyer in Razorback Central
It means a lot and obviously the functional football part of it, but we all know it is much deeper than that,Meyer said. "He is unbelievable for college football. When my daughter texts me in the morning and quotes the bible verse he has...
- Adam McKay in Guardian
What's the common thread in all of them? In `Dazed and Confused' the quarterback has the conflict with the old-school football coach,said McKay. "In (`Semi-Pro') it's the ABA verse the uptight NBA. And in `Anchorman,' you have the new...
- Noel Gallagher in NME.com
Speaking about the album Noel Gallagher said: "I wanted to write music that had a groove; not songs that followed that traditional pattern of verse, chorus and middle eight. I wanted a sound that was more hypnotic; more driving. Songs that would...